Saturday, June 02, 2007

NEW WEB SITE NOW ONLINE!

Check out my new web site! I am revamping the information here and adding new material to create a series of articles in several different categories concerning the writing process.

Please add a bookmark to this page:

http://www.geocities.com/americanauthor


That is the "Entry Page". Please bookmark only to that page, since the other pages will change over time.

EXCITING OPPORTUNITY:

I will probably not post to this blog anymore, since this information will appear on my web site in a better form. However, I will check back here regularly for any comments. Feel free to add comments here about the Tips & Tricks articles, as they appear here or on the web site. And, there is an exciting opportunity: a new feature on the web site is "Novel Writing FAQ'S", a section where I write short answers to common questions. Feel free to email me or to post a comment here with a question you would like to see answered in the FAQ'S!

Adrian

No comments: