Monday, June 12, 2006

What is "Tips & Tricks"?

TIPS & TRICKS is my new blog, a place to share ideas about the writing process. Specifically, these ideas describe the process I use in writing a novel. The ideas, processes, steps, techniques, etc., may be of use to others striving to write a novel. Your feedback is welcome.

I also maintain two other blogs. You can follow my progress on my current novels at CHRONICLING THE NOVEL, and read more about my views on life, etc., at WELCOME TO MY WORLD. See the sidebar for links to my other blogs.

I will update TIPS & TRICKS as time is available. At the outset I have a backlog of ideas to share, so I hope to add a new posting at least once a week, if not more often. I am already at work writing and editing the first series of postings. Check back to see what's new!

Adrian

No comments: